'from sunny to caramel'
Luxurious shimmering Blonde hair
Creating a variety of blond shades with depth and dimension from the cool platinum to the prettiest golden warm honey tones with lasting colour result.
'from fire to cherry'
'from choclate to smokey'
Impressive and expressive Red hair
Creating a variety of red tones from rich coppery tones to the intensive, expressive deep ruby enhanced by using 4 different colour from base shade to fine slices through out.
Sultry warm Brunette hair
Creating a variety of brown shades from rich chocolate to chestnut flecked with gold.
the different possible shades of brown hair run across an endless spectrum.
Few Tips to Help & Keep It Looking Protect Colour-Treated Hair faloubus
Long-Lasting Hair Colour Depends on Well-Conditioned Hair
Hair colour can make hair more porous, which causes it to absorb and release moisture more easily. This can cause loss of colour molecules every time your hair gets wet. Here are tips on how to keep as much moisture in your hair as possible, by maintaining the best possible condition.
1. After Colouring, Wait 2 Days Before You Shampoo
2. When You Don’t Shampoo, Keep Your Hair Dry in the Shower
3. Turn Down the Water Temperature When Shampooing Colour-Treated Hair
4. If Your Hair Is Damaged, Don't Skip Regular Trims
5. Condition Every Time You Shampoo Colour-Treated Hair
6. Apply Leave-In Treatments to Protect Colour-Treated Hair
7. Use Less Heat On Your Hair Whenever Possible
8. Use Products With UV Protection to Protect Your Hair From the Sun
9. Don’t Colour Your Hair Too Frequently
10. Don’t Double-Process Colour-Treated Hair
11. Skip Shampoo and Go Straight to Conditioner From Time to Time Try Using Conditioner Only on Colour-Treated Hair Sometimes