Brazilian Blowout Keratin
Frizzy, Uncontrollable Hair ?
Ever Tried a Brazilian Blowout?!
Introducing the widely acclaimed Brazilian Blowout,
which is taking the UK by storm. A revolution in hair care.
A must-have service!
The Brazilian Blowout, Creates a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz, repairs, and protects, giving smooth, silky, shiny hair.
The application typically lasts up to 12 weeks
Works as an intensive conditioner.
After treatment, less styling is needed, saving you precious time.
No waiting period; work out, Swim, and Put your hair in a clip or ponytail the same day without worry
Smooths and straightens
Shimmers and Shines – locks and seals in colour giving it a gorgeous shine.
Restores and Repairs – specially formulated to re-build weakened hair
Note: I use Brazilian Blowout Keratin Products.
1. Can you do the treatment over a Japanese Straightener? Yes, you can do the treatment over any kind of straightener. We recommend waiting two weeks.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer? No, it’s a treatment based on protein and Collagen that naturally softens, shines, smoothes, eliminates frizz and gives instant manageability.
3. Can you do this treatment after colouring? Yes, we recommend immediately after you colour your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair? Yes, you can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair. Sodium Hydroxide Thio chemical, etc, but only after two weeks.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair? Yes, this treatment can be done on any previously chemically treated hair.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair? Yes, you can do highlights and this treatment immediately after.
7. Can you do the treatment on virgin hair? Yes, it can be done on virgin hair.
8. Can you do the treatment on children and if so what age? Yes, we recommend it for children of 16 years and over.
9. Can I colour my hair after the treatment? Yes, we recommend you colour the hair first and immediately follow up with the Brazilian Blow Dry. Or we recommend colouring your hair two weeks after you have done the treatment.
10. Can I shampoo my hair after the treatment? Yes
11. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair? Yes, No waiting period
12. What should I do if my hair gets wet? Nothing
13. Can I go into the pool or ocean after my treatment? Yes,
14. How long will the treatment stay on my hair? Up to 12 Weeks on all types of hair.
15. What shampoo can I use after the treatment? We recommend shampoo which does not contain Sodium Chloride (salt). Specialist shampoos and conditioners are available to order. These products also contain Keratin and UV protection.
16. Do I have to touch up on my next visit or the whole head? The entire head from roots to head.
17. When should I have the treatment done again? Two to three months, or as needed.
18. Can I do the treatment every month? Yes
19. Shall I cut my hair before the treatment? Yes, if you are changing your style but not if you need a trim only.
20. Can I use my hair spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair? Yes
21. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do? Use either a blow dryer or ceramic straightener to straighten the ridge in the hair.